Tecnica Ten.2 85W HV Ski Boots Womens (Past Season)
The Ten.2 85W offers the perfect blend of fit, comfort and warmth without sacrificing security and control. Features a completely anatomical shell and shape that holds the foot in all the right places. Lasted to a women's foot with a lower scalloped calf and a Cuff Adapter to fit all shapes and sizes of women's lower legs. The 102mm last with a forgiving 85 flex makes this boot perfect for the intermediate skier who wants to take their skiing to the next level. The shell also features Quick instep Max for easy entry and exit from the boot.
- Last: 102 mm - a high volume forefoot combined with comfortable instep height provide a comfortable, all day fit for a majority of skiers.
- I-REBOUND Technology - features a metal plate that attaches the cuff to the lower part of the shell and regulates the flex of the boot. Extremely progressive forward flexing and an appreicably elastin return when changing edge. Very stable rear support. I-REBOUND offers a very progressive forward flex and smooth rebound when changing edges from turn to turn. It also offers great rear support. Smoother skiing, game improvement and more fun!
- QUICK INSTEP MAX - features a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot. No more struggling to get in and out of your ski boots! The Quick Instep Max lets you easily slide in and out!
- MERINO LINER - Merino Wool, known for moisture management and warmth, is used in the liners. Your feet will stay drier and warmer longer allowing you to fully enjoy your day on the hill!
- Last: 102
- Flex Index: 85
- Shell: Polyester
- I-Rebound: With Flex Plate
- Footprint: ISO 5355
- Liner: Ultrafit wool with anatomic footbed
- Powerstrap: 45mm velcro strap
- Number of Buckles: 3 Micro Aluminum