Tecnica Ten.2 80 HV Ski Boots 17/18 Mens
The perfect entry to intermediate level boot for aspiring skiers. The Ten.2 80 features a completely anatomical shell and shape that holds the foot securely but in a high volume 102mm last with a forgiving 80 flex. Offers a great fit and comfort without sacrificing the performance needed for security and control to take you to the next level. The shell also features Quick instep Max for easy entry and exit from the boot.
- Last: 102 mm - a high-volume, wide forefoot combined with comfortable instep height provide a comfortable, all day fit for a majority of skiers.
- I-REBOUND Technology - features a metal plate that attaches the cuff to the lower part of the shell and regulates the flex of the boot. Extremely progressive forward flexing and an appreicably elastin return when changing edge. Very stable rear support. I-REBOUND offers a very progressive forward flex and smooth rebound when changing edges from turn to turn. It also offers great rear support. Smoother skiing, game improvement and more fun!
- Last: 102
- Flex Index: 80
- Shell: Polyolefine
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Flaps: PU
- I-Rebound: With Flex Plate
- Footprint: ISO 5355
- Liner: Ultrafit + flat footbed
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Number of Buckles: 4 Micro Aluminum