Smartwool PhD Pro Approach Crew Socks Mens
For the vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, our 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, ankle padding that provides additional cushioning against loose rock and scree, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning- Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Style: SW001038
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.