Smartwool Expedition Trekking Socks
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The winner of Backpacker Magazines Great Sock Test... judged superior
for temperature and moisture control, cushioning, construction, durability and
overall comfort. Features all the proven benefits of SmartWool technology.
Wicks and evaporates moisture to keep feet and shoes dry. Cool in the summer,
warm in the winter. Will not itch or shrink guaranteed. For long treks
and heavy loads, make the smart choice with SmartWools Expedition
- Top: 3 x 1 rib welt top with nylon holds the sock up and in place. High density padding assures a comfortable, snug fit and shin protection.
- Instep: High density padding protects against lace pressure.
- Arch brace: Knit with nylon for increased support and comfort.
- Side Panel: Flat knit reduces compression. Provides better fit and maximizes ventilation.
- Sole: High density padding cushions against shock, blisters and abrasions.
- 90% SmartWool. 10% stretch nylon.
- When field-tested for temperature, moisture control, cushioning, construction, durability and overall comfort, SmartWool Expedition Trekking socks received the highest overall rating in Backpacker Magazines 1997 Great Sock Test. You get the same great performance qualities in every pair of SmartWool socks. ...about as close to sock perfection as youll get. The Great Sock Test Backpacker Magazine September 1997