Salomon Mens Quest Access 70 Ski Boot 16/17
Everything about Quest Access is focused on making your skiing experience easier. New shell and liner design makes it easier to step into the boot, the Hike and Ride switch makes it easier to get to the lift, and Oversized Pivot transmits more power to the ski with less effort.
- Hide & Ride Technology - Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell.
- Mono Material PP Cuff and Shell - Brings some lightness to the construction of the cuff and shell
- Articulated Sensifit – For ease of entry and exit of the boot.
- Three micro-adjustment aluminum buckles
- 24 mm Oversized Pivot – Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- Weight: 3200g (7.05 lbs.)
- Flex Index: 70
- Strap: 35 mm
- Last: 104 mm