Powerstep Pulse Sport Full Performance Insoles
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. PULSE® Sport Full Length offers a semi-rigid external support shell with full length cushioning in an ultra-thin design. Anti-microbial top fabric reduces friction, heat and perspiration. The Pulse® Sport Full has a low profile design to fit better into tighter fitting shoes like cleats, spikes, golf shoes or cycling shoes. Pulse Sport enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
- Ultra-thin design
- Semi-rigid but flexible external arch support
- Full length cushioning
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Fits lower profile, narrower shoes including cleats, spikes, golf or cycling shoes
- Supports the arch and cradles the heel
- Fabric reduces friction, heat and perspiration
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, green
- VCT® cushioning foam, black
- Premium EVA cushion base, blue
- Anti-microbial top cover, green
- Non-skid teardrop, black
WEAR / CARE: WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS:
Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.