Pedco Ultrapod 1 Mini Camera Mount
A small, light weight (2oz) portable camera tripod, injection molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum threaded components. Features sturdy fold out legs, a unique ball and socket camera mount assembly, and a strong Velcro strap for securing to tree limbs, railings, pack frames, or other similar objects. Folds to a compact 4 inch lengh that fits easily into a shirt pocket. Designed for use with compact 35mm cameras, video lights, etc. Made in the U.S.A.
- Camera mounting screw: ¼-20 thread.
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees.
- Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees.
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees.
- Body, Legs & Clamps: Injection molded glass reinforced Nylon thermoplastic resin.
- Clamping Screw: Machined Aluminum alloy.
- Velcro Strap: Woven Nylon.
- Ball Mount: Machined Aluminium alloy ball and mounting screw.
- Feet: Molded Vinyl.
- Weight: 1½-oz.
- Size-Folded: 4" long x 1½" wide x 2" high.
- Height-Open: 4½" high.
- Footprint-Open: Triangular - 5¾" wide x 5½" long.
- Maximum Design Load: 1½ lbs.
- Maximum Safe Load: 3 lbs.