Patagonia Quandary Pants Mens
Tough and technical, these movement-oriented pants offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for a week on the trail, 50+ UPF sun protection and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist mist and drizzle. The curved waistband follows your hips’ contours for a personalized fit; a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. With two front handwarmer pockets (right has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper, you’ll stay organized and know exactly where you put your keys (yeah, right). Details: reinforced wide belt loops and zip fly with metal web-button closure.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Weight: 269 g (9.5 oz)
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection