Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket Mens
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The best warmth for weight of any jacket we’ve ever built, the Micro Puff® Jacket delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation–a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester