Patagonia Diamond Quilt Bomber Hoody Mens
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody insulated with warm, lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) that stays warm, even when wet. Provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) provides lightweight insulation that traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached hood insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Two deep, insulated, kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; one left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- Weight: 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Body, hood, sleeves and pockets: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Fabric is bluesign® approved