Outdoor Research Growler II Shirt Mens
The original Growler Shirt was heralded by rock climbers and river guides as a summertime favorite for its breathable, lightweight, quick-drying capabilities that transitioned seamlessly from field work to barstool. So why mess with a good thing? Well, to add a crinkle cotton finish and four-hole button closure that takes the Growler II's looks up a notch to match its performance. Style seekers, you're welcome.
- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-Drying, Wicking, UPF 15
- Design Features: Patch and Flap Chest Pocket, Patch Chest Pocket, Logo Placket Label, Contrast Grosgrain in Collar, Gusset Spilt Tail
- Functional Details: Curved Hem, Fish-Eye Button Closures
- Fabric: 42% nylon, 29% Tencel® Sun, 27% cotton, 2% spandex
- Center Back Length: 20” / 50.8 cm
- Weight: 5.2oz / 146g Avg. Weight for size L