Orion 25 Cooler
Compact and highly portable, the Orion 25 is easily transported by canoe, car or kayak, and the preferred size for shorter outings and day to weekend use. The 25 is the perfect companion to carry to remote locations when the mode of transportation is you. It also makes a good casting platform on small watercraft like SUPs, Gheenoes, or flats skiffs.
Orion coolers have a number of features and innovations unique to the rugged cooler market. There are a lot of premium coolers. They all look alike. Orion doesn’t. Orion is proud to introduce multi-color, camo plastic blends to the cooler market, making every single Orion cooler unique.
Each cooler has:
- YakAttack gear tracks on each side for easy customization via RAM accessory integration
- A key innovation that allows you to add holders for fishing rods, phones, cups, fish finders, GPS and more
- Holding your cooler in place are our 6 tie down points (4 of which are bottle openers) giving multiple ways to secure your cooler for transport
- Holding all your cold items secure are our low-profile, camming latches that are hinging for ease of use and snag-free when loading or using the cooler as a fly fishing casting platform.
- Orion Coolers are all lockable via padlocks on the corners, both to secure the cooler, and to seal it shut
- are bear resistant following IGBC (Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee) certification criteria.
On the top of every one of your cooler is a standing pad for traction, seated comfort and a look distinctly Orion. The comfortable, motorcycle style rope carry handles give you long lasting comfort and sure grip in tough conditions.
Every Orion cooler is MADE IN USA with a rugged, roto-molded polyethylene shell built to give you years of service. Underneath that rugged exterior shell, Orion Coolers have at least2” of insulation to keep what’s cold, cold.
Inside your cooler:
- a solid thermoformed plastic tray, not the standard wire mesh trays you will find elsewhere. It allows for drainage, but won’t let your smaller items fall through.
Suggested uses: Fishing, canoe camping, kayak angling, small fish/game, air travel. Check out the chart below to see where the Orion 25 is best suited.
- Height: 16.75"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 16"
- Weight: 23.25 lbs
Prop 65 T (Bisphenol A and Vinl Chloride): This product can expose you to Bisphenol A and Vinl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.