Oboz Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoe Mens
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but equally sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle. Enjoy the unbeatable comfort and performance of a shoe designed to go mile-for-mile with you on your favorite outdoor pursuits.
- FIT TIP: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
- Asymmetrical Collar: The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
- Width: Standard - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Wide — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 16.9 oz / 479 g
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, 3D molded heel counter