MSR Sweetwater Purifier System
Get added viral protection in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this combination purifier system. The SweetWater® Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites, and the chlorine-based SweetWater® Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Fast: Pump at a fast flow rate of 1.25 liters per minute, then add five drops of the purifier solution per liter and wait five minutes for optimal protection.
- Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you dont have to work as hard.
- Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Dependable: Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses; eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates, bad tastes, and odors.
- Accessories Include: an 80 micron stainless-steel prefilter, two color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and carry bag
- Filter Life: Up to 750 liters (depending on conditions)
- One Bottle of Sweetwater Purifier Solution: Treats up to 300 liters
- Weight: 14 oz./395 g
- Size: 7.5x2 in./19x5 cm
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.