MSR SureLock UL-2 Pole
Tuned specifically for those seeking to shed weight without sacrificing performance, the SureLock UL-2 pole features a streamlined form, delivering ultralight strength and stability in the backcountry. Manual operation of the SureLock mechanism helps lighten the load and the two-section design is ideal for those who rely on their poles throughout the day for added stability and efficiency on the trail.
- SureLock Adjustment System: Positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions.
- Streamlined Construction: Manual operation engineered specifically for those seeking simplicity in design and the lightest weight possible.
- Efficient Strength: 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Superior Swing Weight: Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing.
- Dual-Density Grip: Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings.