Mountainsmith Tour Lumbar Pack
Our quintessential lumbar pack created the category 40+ years ago and delivers with a robust design capable of stashing all of the essentials from street to trail.
The lumbar pack that helped start the craze in the 80's, the Tour pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet.
However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable ripstop fabric, the Tour lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
Though the design honors the 40+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the best yet. We have heard this product used for just about anything.
Where will this fanny pack take you? To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Tour pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
- Tuck-away waistbelt with forward pull adjustment webbing
- Front compression attachment system
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits plus sized phones)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz/1L)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Waistbelt Fit: 28” - 48”
- 420 Oxford Nylon
- 420 HD Nylon Ripstop
- YKK Zipper
- 210d Nylon Liner
- 1lb 12oz