Mountain House 4 Day Emergency Food Supply
Now you can easily customize an emergency food supply with Mountain House Just in Case…® Emergency Food Supply Multi-Day Kits.
This stackable 4-day boxed kit contains a variety of popular breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees for one person.
Contains 28 total servings with approximately 1,650 calories per day. Includes 12 total pouches:
- Breakfast Skillet 2x — Hash browns and scrambled eggs mixed with pork sausage, peppers & onions. Eat out of the pouch or make a wrap with a tortilla. Each pouch makes 2 1-cup servings.
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries 2x — Perfect with hot or cold water, our Granola and Blueberries has fueled everyone from United States Special Forces to explorers on Antarctic expeditions, and everywhere in between. Made with crunchy sweet granola with real blueberries and milk. Prepared hot or cold, it is a great way to start any day. Each pouch makes 2 ½-cup servings.
- Beef Stew 2x — Made with tender dices of all natural beef, potatoes, peas, and carrots. A long-time Mountain House classic. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Lasagna with Meat Sauce 2x —Pasta with chees in a rich tomato meat sauce. A favorite Italian style entrée. Each pouch makes 2.5 1 ¼-cup servings.
- Noodles & Chicken 2x — A rich and creamy sauce with pasta, red peppers, and pieces of real chicken meat. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Italian Style Pepper Steak with Rice & Tomatoes 2x — Tender cuts of steak with red, green and yellow bell peppers, onions and tomatoes with long grain rice. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
Mountain House's nearly 50-year legacy of providing the best freeze dried and emergency food available means you can trust their meals to be dependable and delicious no matter what. Mountain House is the only emergency food brand with a Taste Guarantee. We promise that the meals will taste as delicious as the day they were made for 12+ years. This is the longest proven shelf life in the industry. Period. This makes it easy to see why Mountain House is the wise food storage choice.