K2 Cinch Tryst Snowboard Binding Womens
Probably the easiest binding to use on the entire planet! The 2020 K2 Cinch Tryst Women's Snowboard Binding is back at it again keeping you snowboarding instead of strapping your bindings at the top of the mountain. This women's specific rear entry binding makes re-strapping something of the past. Quick and easy to use the K2 Cinch Tryst allows you to get in and out of the binding without having to undo your ratchets and keep them exactly where you want them. Great for all mountain riders, the 2020 K2 Cinch Tryst is the perfect binding for you.
- Cinch Technology: Rear-entry binding. The highback is able to hinge open, allowing the rider to put bindings on much quicker.
- Polycarbonate Highback
- 3 Degree Canted Footbed: Canted 3 degrees to match your natural leg position while riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Custom Caddi Ankle Strap: The foundation of K2's strap offering, this proven design features durable PU laminates.
- Perfect Fit Toe Strap: Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- Forward Lean Adjustment: The forward lean of the high back is adjustable, allowing the angle of the highback to be changed.
- Mini Disc
- Tri-Pod Chassis with Urethane Dampeners: A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- Seamless EVA Footbed
- Adjustable Power Ramp: Tool-less adjustment design built right into the integrated, full coverage, seamless EVA Footbed
- On-Board Toe Adjustment
- Cinch Drag Lever Ratchets