Harmony Stand Up Stabilizer Bar for Wilderness
The installation of this bar can be handled two ways. Either all 4 towers can be attached to the SlideTrax™ using the provided attachment hardware and only a Phillips screwdriver, or the rear set of towers can be physically mounted onto the kayak behind the SlideTrax to allow for more of a perch approach to using the bar.
The bar itself is constructed of double wall marine-grade aluminum pipe and high-grade plastic components. The design allows for the bar to be lowered onto the front of the kayak when not in use to ensure that paddling is not obstructed. It is as simple as pulling 2 pins out of the towers and lowering the bar with the provided nylon strap.
The bar, designed for anglers 5’2” to 6’4” with a strength rating of up to 500 lbs, is the perfect accessory to add to your Wilderness Systems fishing kayak. The possibilities of customization are limited only to your imagination and having the bar for assisting to stand up or lean against allows you to enjoy your time on the water longer and in more comfort.
Harmony Stabilizer Bar
- MSRP - $199.99
- Attaches to the SlideTrax rails on Wilderness Systems kayaks: Ride, Tarpon and Commander series SlideTrax
- Adjustable heights for anglers 5’2” to 6’4”
- Marine-Grade/Rust-Resistant Aluminum frame
- Provides additional support when sight fishing and casting
- Strength rating of 500 lbs
- Easy installation and all hardware is included
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.