Goal Zero Venture 70 Recharger
The Venture 70 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras and tablets charged no matter the elements you may be out battling. With an IPX67 weatherproof rating and 17,700mAh the Venture will keep everything running smoothly.
- Smart Charging Technology: Features two USB ports capable of dishing out 2.4A at the same time, not to mention the smart charging sequence that optimizes the Venture's output to match what's plugged in to eliminate the damaging effects overcharging.
- Waterproof in Use: Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain - and never worry about rubber plugs. It's engineered to get out, stay out and handle whatever Mother Nature can throw your way - even a drop in a puddle.
- 66.9 Wh, 17,700mAh Power Pack: Power phones (5-6x), tablets (2x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- Style: 22012
- Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
- LED (output): 65 Lumens, white LED
- IP Rating: IPX67
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 0.9 in (16.3 x 9.5 x 2.35 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 3A (15W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Capacity: 66.9 Wh (3.78V, 17,700mAh)
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.