Gear Aid Silnet Silicone Seam Sealer
No one wants to sleep in a puddle. But if you own a silnylon tent, you could end up in one—if you don’t treat the seams first. That’s because ultralight silnylon tents aren’t typically sealed at the factory.
Luckily, there’s Seam Grip SIL, a silicone seam sealer previously known as Sil Net. It’s fast and easy to use. The silicone adhesive in Seam Grip SIL waterproofs silicone tent seams with just one application. The exclusive formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold. Plus, it comes in handy for repairs on moderate rips and tears.
When you need to waterproof silnylon or silicone-treated fabrics, only a silicone sealant will work. Seam sealing with Seam Grip is the best way to keep the elements outside—where they belong.
- Self-leveling silicone-based seam sealer
- Ideal for use on silicone treated products or silnylon fabrics
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Ideal for ultralight tents, tarps, packs and garments
- 1-1/2 oz. tube seals critical seams on most ultralight two person tents
- 3-6 hour cure time
- Note: Sil Net will not bond properly to non-silicone-treated fabrics
- Made in USA
Prop 65 P (Toluene): Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.