Fenix BC05R Rechargeable Bicycle Tail Light
The First USB type C rechargeable bicycle tail light has arrived at Fenix Store. The all new Fenix BC05 is ultra compact with an eye-catching red light that delivers a whopping 10 Lumens! The bright LED can be seen at a distance of 200 meters or 656 ft. The amazing bike light is extremely versatile; with the use of the included body clip, the light can be buckled on a backpack or worn on your waist or chest as a warning light. With all new USB type C charging, a full charge only takes 1.5 hours and lasts up to 72 hrs. on the flash mode. With the light switched off, single click of the switch allows for easily checking the battery-level.
- Compact Size
- Output Levels: High - 10 lumens/1.8 hours; Low - 2 lumens/10 hours; Flash (slow) - 2 lumens/40 hours; Flash (fast) - 2 lumens/72 hours
- USB Type-C Charging
- 2 Inches in Length
- Battery Level Indication
- Low-voltage warning
- 4 Output levels
- Single switch operation for fast and easy use
- Built in 240mAH Li-polymer battery
- IP66 Waterproof Rating
- Built-in 240mAH Li-polymer battery
- BC05R Bicycle Tail Light
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Bicycle Mounting Strap
- Body Clip
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- On/Off: Press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off.
- Output Selection: With the light switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Flash (Slow)→Flash (Fast)→High
- Operation: Remove the dust cover of the bicycle tail light to reveal the charging port, and plug the micro end of the charging cable into the light’s charging port, then connect the other end of the charging cable to a USB power adaptor.
- Charging Indicator: The switch will display charging status. Red light will remain constant on in charging process, green light will remain constant on when the battery is fully charged.
Battery Level Indication
- With the light switched off, a single click of the switch to check the battery status. The battery level indicator will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green constant on: saturated (100% - 71%)
- Orange constant on: sufficient (70% - 41%)
- Red constant on: poor (40% - 11%)
- Red flashes: critical (10% - 1%)
- Low-voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the battery level indicator blinks red to remind you to recharge the battery. To ensure normal use, the light will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery level runs out.
- Mounting strap: First loop the mounting strap (without LOGO) around the small opening of the tail light, and place the tail light on the seat post (face up), then loop the other end of the mounting strap (with LOGO) around the other small opening of the tail light, adjust as the size of the seat post.
- Body clip: Keep the body clip and the tail light both face up, push the small opening on both sides of the tail light downward to the spout of the body clip.
- Note: The bicycle light is applicable to bike seat post diameters between 20mm-35mm.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Recharge the light timely when the battery level is critical, for future use.
- Recharge a stored light every three months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.