Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 4 Tent
Timberline® SQ Outfitter 4 Technology Explained Increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space are the characteristics of our new Timberline® SQ Outfitter 4. The use of our proprietary SQ frame, incorporating an oversized 13mm ridge pole, provides a strong and resilient frame for extended use. The SQ frame’s spreader pole increases the tent’s internal volume by 24% so there is more useable space for cots and gear. We have improved weatherproofness by lengthening the fly and extending the ends of the fly to create vestibule “wings” for added wet weather protection to the door and windows. An oft overlooked, but greatly appreciated feature of the SQ frame is the raised entry height of the fly eve, making it easier to enter and exit the tent.
- SQ Hub The proprietary SQ hub offers strength and optimum angles to create internal volume for excellent livability.
- Mid-Span Pole Spreader
- The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- One large vertical D-style door with Hi/Low venting offer ease of access and enhance ventilation.
- Interior Pockets Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub Floor Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 4
- Floor Size7' 1" x 8' 7"
- Pack Size7" x 25"
- Min Weight 9 lbs 14 oz
- Tent Area 60.8 sq ft
- Center Height 4' 9"
- Frame 12 mm & 13 mm DAC DA-17 SQ aluminum
- Vents 2
- Doors 1 with Hi/Low venting
- Windows 2
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area N/A
- Gear Loft Optional
- Gear Loft Loops 2
- Flashlight Loop 2
- Storage Pockets 4
- Wall 68D 190T polyester ripstop
- Fly 68D 190T polyester ripstop 1500 mm coated
- Floor 210D nylon oxford 1500 mm coated
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
Prop 65 J (Ethylene Oxide): This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene Oxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.