Eureka Timberline 4 Tent
The legendary Timberline series continue to build an enduring reputation by running the camping gamutfrom meeting the needs of generations of Scouts to taming the toughest weather conditions with ease. With over two million Timberline tents sold, you know theyre definitely backed by popular demand
- A-frame design with clips sheds rain, and is free standing to allow for easy set-up
- 2 Large windows increase ventilation
- Twin-rack, side-opening door allows for easy entry
- 2 Mesh storage pockets, 2 clothesline rings
- Shock-corded eaves give stability & tear resistance in windy conditions
- Optional vestibule and annex for nearly 58 square feet (annex) of added storage for packs and boots, and provides shade and rain protection
- Hooded fly in front and rear allows windows to remain partially open in rain for ventilation
- Shock-corded seamless aluminum frame gives increased durability and stability, and is lighter weight than fiberglass
- Junction tubes are custom-blended nylon for lightweight strength
- Side pullouts on fly maximize head and shoulder space
- Factory sealed main floor seams
Click here for dimensions and footprint.
Min. Weight: 7lbs 13 oz.
Packaged Weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz.
Floor: 63 sq. ft.
Dimensions: 7 ft. 2 in. x 8 ft. 9 in.
Interior Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Frame: 1/2 in Seamless Aluminum
Number of Poles: 5 + 2 Fly Rods
Packed Size: 7 in. x 24 in.
Floor Material: 1.9 oz./1200mm Taffeta nylon
Fly Material: 1.9 oz./1200mm Taffeta nylon
Roof Material: 1.9 oz. Permeable Taffeta nylon
Netting: 40D No-see-um