Deuter Trail 28 SL Backpack Womens
The new Trail 28 SL was built for alpine hikers and climbers who explore at the highest altitudes. The women’s-specific Trail 28 SL features the best of Deuter’s hiking and climbing packs in a lightweight, durable package with a shorter torso length and narrower shoulder straps to better fit female athletes. Integrated compression straps allow gear to stay in place, while additional carabiner holders on the shoulder straps, a large 2-way frontal zipper for fast access to deeper lying items, helmet holder loops, pole attachments, removable rain cover and a storable, flat lid which ensures freedom of movement – even with a helmet on – makes this the ideal, versatile pack for hikers and climbers who don’t want to compromise on features and volume adjustability.
- AIRCONTACT TRAIL BACKSYSTEM: Aircontact Trail backsystem – A body contact back design keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and a flexible Delrin® U-shaped frame
- SL - Women's specific fit, designed by women for women with a shorter adjustable back length, narrower more ergonomic fit.
- ACTIVEFIT: ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness – automatically adjusts to the ergonomics of each wearer with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Mesh hip fins
- PULL-FORWARD CONSTRUCTION: Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Zippered pocket on hipfin
- TWO -WAY ZIPPER: Two -way zipper in front for fast access to deeper lying gear
- HELMET HOLDER: Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- ICE TOOL AND HIKING: Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- LOOPS TO ATTACH: Loops to attach via-ferrata-set carbiners on shoulder straps
- Internal compression strap in main pack body to prevent unwanted shifting of contents
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Wet storage pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- ONE LARGE ZIPPED SIDE POCKED: One large zipped side pocked for storing gear safely and an elastic side pocket for fast access
- Flat lid construction allows head to move even with a helmet
- Lid stowable in main compartment, unused strap can be fastened
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz
- Volume: 28 liters
- Size: 23 / 13 / 7 (H x W x D) Inch
- Fits Torso Length: 14-18"
Prop 65 B (Cancer): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.