Deuter Speed Lite 16 Backpack
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Speed Lite 16 is our ultra-light choice for the quick-footed mountain athlete. Weighing virtually nothing, this pack can be used for mountain running, ski tour racing, triathlons, Nordic skiing, or even sprinting to catch the bus. Plus, the sleek silhouette makes it look even more athletic and provides a snug, comfortable fit.
- Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- HYDRATION SYSTEM 2.0 L COMPATIBLE: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l
- A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Lite System: Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Volume: 980 cubic inches
- Size: 18 / 9.8 / 6.3 (H x W x D) Inch