Darn Tough Edge Over-the-Calt Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock Mens
by Darn Tough
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Vermont born and raised, just like Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give you a leg up season after season. The perfect snowboarding sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.
Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- We collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski & snowboard boot pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
CushionMaterials: 54% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex