Burton Covert Jacket Mens
Premium warmth and waterproofing in a timeless style that delivers maximum bang for your buck.
Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the men's Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its ThermacoreECO insulation is over 90 percent recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket's full list of features includes venting Pit Zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials and products use environmentally friendly production practices and safe chemistry to reduce impact on people and planet throughout manufacturing.
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- ThermacoreECO insulation (80g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features rear single-pull adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered mid body stash pocket, and pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty