Burton Society Snow Pant Womens
This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pant in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women’s Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women’s pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and Cuff Elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- BLUESIGN® APPROVED PRODUCT: As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process. With approximately 84% of Burton’s 2018 performance outerwear line featuring bluesign® approved materials, we are committed to doing our part.
- ANTI-SCUFF CUFFS: Select men’s and women’s Burton pants feature cuffs reinforced with durable Cordura® fabric and contoured shaping for added abrasion resistance.
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS: Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- ZIPPERED HANDWARMER POCKETS
- MESH LINED INNER THIGH VENTS
- Regular Fit
- 40% RECYCLED CONTENT THERMOLITE® INSULATION (40G THROUGHOUT): Low‑bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high‑performance warmth and dryness—a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear. bluesign® approval means it meets the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process. THERMOLITE® is a trademark of INVISTA
- TAFFETA LIVING LINING®: Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. STAY WARM: When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.
- FABRIC: Heather: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Heathered Fabric, Plain: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- INSULATION : All Colorways: 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (40G Throughout), All Colorways: Taffeta Living Lining®
- WATER PROOFING: All Colorways: 10,000MM, 5,000G
- BREATHABLE: Yes
- SEAMS: Fully Taped Seams
- FIT: Regular Fit
- POCKETS: Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- VENTING: Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- CONDITIONS: Cold
- DESIGNED FOR: Snowsports
- BURTON WARRANTY: Lifetime Warranty: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.