Burton Lexa Snowboard Binding Womens
The first women’s binding ever remains Burton's most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction: One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™: Re:Flex™ offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that’s universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel®. The minimized, cored baseplate with Living Hinge™ disc not only reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, but also bends freely for a more natural feel that unlocks the board’s true flex.
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Canted Hi-Back Design: Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Living Hinge™: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean HI-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- DialFLAD™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, Burton's MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of Burton's traditional FLAD.
- ANKLE STRAP:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Asym Hammockstrap™: Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support. • Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design • Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps • Laterally Supportive Asym Shape • Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility
- Flex Slider: Burton's Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also stronger, making it worthy of Burton's LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- TOE STRAP: Supergrip Capstrap™: This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. • Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design • Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. • True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click: Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and “Insta-Click” engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad: Eats up vibrations and impacts in a design that expands cushioning while reducing the footprint of the binding on the board for increased flex and feel.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
- Mounting System: Re:Flex™
- Response: Medium
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lightweight, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- Ankle Strap: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.