Burton Lexa EST Showboard Binding Womens
The first women’s binding ever remains our most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST® Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP: Asym Hammockstrap™
- TOE STRAP: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Bindings Warranty
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- MOUNTING SYSTEM: EST
- RESPONSE: Stiff
- 30% SHORT-GLASS/NYLON COMPOSITE: Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- EST® BASEPLATE CONSTRUCTION: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- SINGLE-COMPONENT HI-BACK CONSTRUCTION: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- CANTED HI-BACK DESIGN: Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- LIVING HINGE™: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- ZERO FORWARD LEAN HI-BACK: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- HEEL HAMMOCK: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension. Featured on the Malavita/EST® and Lexa/EST.
- DIALFLAD™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- ANKLE STRAP: Asym Hammockstrap™ - Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support. Exclusive to the Malavita/ EST, Lexa/EST, and X-Base/EST. • Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design • Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps • Laterally Supportive Asym Shape • Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility
- TOE STRAP: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles - Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and “Insta-Click” engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System - Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel - The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- BURTON BINDINGS WARRANTY: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All Burton binding straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Coverage is limited to bindings from 2005 until the present. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
Prop 65 D (BPA): This product can expose you to BPA (bisphenol-A), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.