Birkenstock Boston Soft Footbed
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our most sought-after clog, the Boston lends a fashion-forward edge to any style. Velvety suede gives the laid-back look classic, every season appeal. Featuring an additional foam layer for cushioning, the soft footbed offers extra comfort plus go-all-day support.
- Cushioned BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed creates custom support with wear
- Classic suede upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Adjustable strap with metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Suede is a split leather with a napped finish. It has a velvety surface and is very soft to the touch. It also boasts a high moisture absorption capacity.
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.