Birkenstock Temara Leather Sandal Mens/Womens
Upper, Natural leather: Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
THE ORIGINAL BIRKENSTOCK FOOTBED: At the heart of every Birkenstock is the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed - contoured to support you in all the right places for your everyday life. A simple solution since 1774.
- 1. Deep Heel Cup: The deep heel cup cradles the heel and keeps your natural cushioning right under the heel bone.
- 2. Longitudinal Arch Support: The longitudinal arch support runs along the sides of the footbed, providing stability with each step.
- 3. Transverse Arch Support: the transverse arch support runs through the middle of the footbed, helping ensure proper alignment and a solid stance.
- 4. Raised Toe Bar: The raised toe bar encourages the natural griping motion of your feet, exercises the legs, and stimulates circulation.
- 5. More Toe Room: A roomy toe box allows toes to move more naturally, promoting better balance and correct foot alignment.