Bending Branches Angler Rise Kayak Paddle
If you’re just getting started in the world of kayak fishing, or you’re a “couple times a year” angler, the Angler Rise is the paddle for you.
At a crazy-low price, the Rise is a sturdy kayak paddle that will get you to your favorite fishing spot with energy to spare. It has an aluminum shaft and durable polypropylene blades. And one blade has a convenient hook-retrieval notch so you can rescue your line and lure in case of a less-than-perfect cast.
The Angler Rise comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R.
- Medium-sized, injection molded polypropylene blades
- Ovalized aluminum shaft for all-day comfort and durabiltiy
- Easy-to-use snap button ferrule allows the paddle to break down into two pieces
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Blade Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Blade Size: 6.75" x 18" (89 sq. in.)
- Weight: 37 oz. (1049 g)
- Made in the USA
Prop 65 S (Bisphenol A and Dichloromethane): This product can expose you to Bisphenol A and Dichloromethane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.