Arcteryx Thorium AR Hoody Mens
Generalist down hoody made from durable face fabrics and 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a warm midlayer or standalone piece for cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All Round.
- THORIUM: Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- ALL ROUND: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- DOWN INSULATION: Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
THORIUM AR HOODY: Arc’teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. Exceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Hoody performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a standalone. The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down give incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a synthetically insulated Stormhood™, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack. Redesign updates the face fabric to the durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30.
- Weight: 490 g / 1 lb 1.3 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
- Activity: All Round