4ocean Braided Bracelet
New bracelet style. Same mission.
Every powerful movement begins with the actions of individuals striving for change. The single-bead closure on our hand-braided bracelet reminds us that the choices we make as individuals collectively have the power to change the world. In truth, it’s the only thing that ever has. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
We’re currently developing a circular end-of-life plan for every 4ocean product. Our aim is to eliminate waste at the end of our product lifecycle by taking back 4ocean products that our customers no longer use so they can be properly recycled or transformed into new products. Once you’re done with your 4ocean product, please reach out to our customer service team to receive a prepaid shipping label.
The 4ocean Closed-Loop Program is only available in the U.S. for now, but we plan to expand in the future.