We put our heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip. We came up with the Renn 65—a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey. Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt. Adjustable backpanel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length. Additional features include a removable integrated raincover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hipbelt pockets.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE: Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- HARNESS: Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- AIRSPEED BACKPANEL: 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- HIPBELT: Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
- AIRSPEED BACKPANEL: Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- integrated removable raincover
- zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- removable sleeping pad straps
- internal hydration sleeve
- zippered hipbelt pockets
- osprey daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Volume: o/s 3967 in3 / 65 l
- Dimensions: 26.4h x 14.6w x 14.2d in.
- Weight: 3.44 lbs.
- Fabric Main: 600d polyester
- Fabric Accent: 450d polyester
- Fabric Bottom: 1000d nylon packcloth