A stretchy zip-neck baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the bike, trail, skis or the rock, the updated 200 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is the ultimate lightweight technical baselayer top. The Zone features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines lightweight, odor-resistant stretch merino wool with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets allow for unrestricted range of motion, and flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during dynamic days out in nature.
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: Base Layers
- BEST FOR: Snow Sports, Hike
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm
- FEATURES: Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 76.5cm/30", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- MODEL: Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
FABRIC & CARE:
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 200 Lightweight
- FABRIC: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 290 g / 10.22 oz
- CARE: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.