Maximize comfort on the trails with SENSE RIDE 2. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop and proven fit, and an even more flexible, comfortable upper, you'll be ready to go all-day, every day.
- INTENSITY OF USAGE: Training and racing
- WATERPROOFNESS: None
- TERRAIN: All types of terrain
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Standard fit
- BIOMECHANICAL FIT: Midfoot strike
- SENSATION: Cushioning
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace®
- DROP: Regular Drop (>=8)
- WEIGHT (G): 270
- DROP (IN MM): 8
- MIDSOLE TOE HEIGHT (MM): 19
- MIDSOLE HEEL HEIGHT (MM): 27
- INLAY SOLE (MCL): Textile /Synthetic
- LINING (MCL): TEXTILE 100%POLYESTER
- OUTSOLE (MCL): Rubber
- UPPER (MCL): Textile / Synthetic
- UPPER MATERIAL: 3D Mesh
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: EndoFit™, Lace pocket, SensiFit™, Welded upper
- SOCKLINER: OrthoLite® diecut
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™
- COMFORT: A proven fit, improved with more flexion in the toe area, combines just the right amount of foothold with ample mobility for all-day comfort.
- GRIP: With an all-surface rubber compound and a versatile lug pattern, SENSE RIDE 2 ensures confident grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- FLEXIBILITY: Utilizing expertise from both trail and road running, the upper of SENSE RIDE 2 is precise but flexible, so you can run in complete comfort.