The updated St Elias pushes the boundaries of hiking boot performance with premium materials that blend to deliver long-distance durability and all-day comfort. Straight out of the box and onto the trail, the midsole and sole system provides athletic flexibility and comfort with first wear, no break-in needed. Designed to stand up to the rigors of backpacking, a premium leather upper and GORE-TEX® membrane ensure rugged durability and peace of mind in wet conditions.
- UPPER: Rugged, waterproof full grain leather and molded rubber toe cap provides the ultimate in durability for years of backcountry service. Supple glove leather collar and tongue gussets deliver exceptional out of box comfort by conforming to the users unique foot shape. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane guarantees protection from the elements and overall climate comfort.
- SOLE: The Vasque exclusive Vibram Frontier sole molded in the XSTrek rubber compound, delivers the perfect balance of performance and durability on the trail with a lug pattern designed to maximize efficiency and traction. The main midsole, molded in Vasque’s proprietary All-Terrain compound, gives a lightweight feel with long-term stability, while comfort pods at the heel and midfoot use a softer EVA cushion density for all day comfort and less foot fatigue.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Rugged trails
- Long distance treks
- Inclement weather backpacking
- Rugged yet supple full grain leather upper
- Stability + comfort with firm ATC midsole and EVA comfort pods
- Molded rubber toe cap for long term durability
- Gore-Tex lining for all weather comfort
- GORE-TEX® w/ Performance Comfort Technology
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1320g)
- LAST: Summit
- UPPER: 2.2mm Waterproof Full Grain Leather, Nappa Leather Collar
- FOOTBED: Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE: TPU Shank, A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) Midsole with EVA Cushioning Pods
- OUTSOLE: Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Frontier with XSTrek Compound