The Breeze Lite Low GTX is a lightweight, waterproof addition to the beloved Breeze line. A lighter successor to the Breeze III Low, the LT Low features VIBRAM® Megagrip for sure footing across varying surfaces. Supplementing best-in-class traction, the LT also features cutting edge VIBRAM® Lightbase technology, saving 25% in outsole weight. A synthetic microfiber upper provides all-day breathability, while delivering improved fit for more comfortable trail miles.
- UPPER: Fully bonded construction of synthetic microfiber and abrasion resistant mesh reduce seams and possible hotspots for a lightweight, comfortable and durable upper. TPU infused mesh is molded to add structural support to the lacing system without adding weight and a simple and effective speed lace system dials in fit for long days on the trail. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Technology waterproof/breathable membrane ensures comfort, no matter what the trail or weather conditions.
- SOLE: The Vasque exclusive Vibram Ground Control outsole is molded in high performance Megagrip rubber compound and utilizes a revolutionary new construction technique, Lightbase, which reduces the weight of the outsole by 25% with no performance loss. The Enduralast EVA midsole is engineered to provide more compression resistance for durable, longer lasting cushioning and support. An anatomical, compression molded EVA footbed delivers comfort for long days outside.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Mountain scrambles
- Weekend overnights
- Day hiking
- Low weight/high performance
- Vibram Lightbase with Megagrip compound
- Comfort of a trail runner
- GORE-TEX® w/ Extended Comfort Technology
- Moisture Wicking Textile Lining
- WEIGHT : 1 lb. 6 oz. (626g)
- LAST: Ascent
- UPPER: Synthetic Microfiber, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- FOOTBED: Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
- MIDSOLE: Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA
- OUTSOLE: Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound