Platypus Gravity Works 2L Bottle Kit
Platypus couldn’t make filtering water with the GravityWorks System any easier, so they made it smaller and lighter. The GravityWorks 2.0L system holds up to four liters (depending on configuration), is light weight and packs small, making it ideal for 1-4 people in the backcountry.
- Easy, Pump-free filtering
- Fast! 1.5-liters per minute
- Weighs as little as 7.2 oz. (203 g)
- Backflushes in four seconds in any configuration you choose, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts.
- Proprietary Platy™ zip opening makes collecting water easy.
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
Option #1: Direct-to-Bottle
Universal Bottle Adapter that connects with a wide range of hard bottles, including Platy Bottles and most from MSR®, Nalgene®, Kleen Kanteen®, Camelbak® and many more.*
Option #2: Direct-to-Reservoir
Use just the center portion of the Universal Bottle Adapter and connect directly to most hydration shutoff valves and tubing without removing them from your pack.
Weight: 9.5 oz. - 7.2 oz. (269g-203g) (Depends on configuration. Includes stuff sack.)
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Weight||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Width||3 in / 8 cm|
|Length||9 in / 23 cm|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size (microns)||.2|
|Flow (L/min)||1.5 liters per min|
|Cartridge life||1500 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|
|Cartridge replacement indicator||No|
Prop 65 O (Styrene): This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.