Teva Hurricane XLT2 Womens Sandal
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 7.75oz