Oboz Tamarack Low Waterproof Hiking Shoe Mens
When you're kicking it down a trail, don't let the trail kick you back—the Tamarack's rubber toe and heel caps tackle jutting rocks and branches. Supple leather wraps feet in burly comfort while mesh panels with B-DRY membrane give them a little extra air without letting water in. Metal eyelets? Gravy.
- FIT TIP: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Width: Standard - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Wide — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 16.9 oz / 479 g
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter