Enjoy extra assistance on your hike with the Leki Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA trekking poles. They feature a folding construction, comfortable Aergon grips and a secure hold on a variety of terrain.
- Push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5 in.
- SpeedLock Plus lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments (20cm range) even with gloved hands; raised "speed dial" cranks up holding power when needed
- Aergon grip has a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfort at all angles, especially for "palming" on steeper terrain
- Cor-Tec grip material is made from 80% natural ground cork for a more durable, biomechanical design
- Built-in 8° positive angle in grips keeps wrist in a neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Air-textured strap wicks away moisture and dries quickly Extended foam grip helps with traversing and climbing
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 18mm HTS 6.5 Series aluminum upper shaft; 16mm middle and 14mm lower shafts Polyethylene-coated, Kevlar-reinforced tension cord provides long-term reliability
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Machined aluminum connectors help center shaft sections for quick, snag-free assembly
- Leki's original Carbide Flextips provide a secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; they can be easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized Leki baskets (sold separately) to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons and uses
- Includes travel/stow bag
||7075 HTS 6.5 aluminum
||Cork / Rubber
|Maximum Length (in.)
|Minimum Length (in.)
|Collapsed Length (in.)
|Maximum Length (cm)
|Minimum Length (cm)
|Collapsed Length (cm)
||External Lever Lock
||1 lb. 4.3 oz.